Your baby isn’t sleeping.
And you are exhausted.
You’ve tried every trick in the book, nothings seems to work. It is so frustrating.
In the day she’s miserable and cranky. You know she’s not getting enough sleep and it worries you.
But you are miserable and cranky too. You simply don’t have the energy to spend any quality time with her. It feels as if you are failing your baby. This whole motherhood-thing sucks.
You are just so incredibly tired, you cannot even think straight.
You cannot go on like this.
I once was where you are now
I feel your pain and hear your frustration.
I was desperate to find a solution to get my baby to sleep – you can read more about that here. I poured myself into finding answers, and after much time and effort things started to make sense. Once I understood better how babies sleep, it became clear why baby is not sleeping, and I knew exactly what to do.
On these pages I will share with you what I have learnt.
I will show you:
- Smart ways to help your baby to get all the sleep she needs so she can grow and develop as best she can.
- The secrets to get your baby to fall asleep at an early bedtime so you can have the evening to yourself.
- The key to getting your baby to fall asleep by herself without demanding some body part of you.
- How to stop the dreadful night wakings and help your baby to sleep through so she’ll be rested, happy and alert in the day.
- How to help your baby to self-sooth so she can put herself back to sleep in the middle of the night and not cry for you to do it for her.
- How to stop night feedings, so you can stop feeling leeched off.
- The best advice we ever got when I was pregnant with our first, and how it helped us in those dark and lonely nights.